HEADstrong Seeking Marketing Manager
HEADstrong Foundation seeks a professional to lead the company’s marketing team with focus on building community to advance the mission of improving lives affected by cancer. This individual will develop and implement the overall marketing strategy including digital media ensuring the organization is viewed favorably by the public. This position is based in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies in collaboration with other departments, exercising sound judgment – weekly email communication, monthly newsletter.
- Implement and execute marketing plans including creation of advertising materials, promotions, grassroots, interactive efforts and public relations. Create collateral materials such as print ads, promotional pieces, posters, schedules, calendars and various brochures from concept to completion.
- Prepare weekly marketing reports and lead weekly fundraising/marketing meeting
- Creation of social media calendar, maintain all social accounts and keeping them up to date with posts and monthly analytics
- Website updates
- Develop new marketing programs and initiatives to maximize engagement for donors and third party fundraisers.
- Participate in the development and implementation of annual marketing goals, budgets, objectives, policies and priorities.
- Oversee design and communication specialist positions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Minimum B.S. or B.A. degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience marketing and/or communications
- Experience in non-profit and/or athletics is preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Strong leadership skills, organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills particularly in dealing with the public are required
- Proven time management skills and reliable at adhering to time sensitive deadlines as required
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Flexible – must be available to work evenings, weekends and all event days
- Ability to travel as required
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with HF team, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package with growth opportunities. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary history to [email protected] Due to the volume of resumes received, you will be contacted only if there is interest in pursuing your application. No phone calls please.