PAY IT FORWARD
Your support will have a direct impact on patients and families.
- Cash gifts, which offer you a charitable tax deduction.
- Stocks and mutual funds: By making this type of gift, you can avoid paying capital gains tax that would otherwise be due if you sold these assets. Please note: the new tax bill has implications for capital gains taxes on low-basis stock gifts.*
- Donor Advised Fund: If you have established a DAF, consider recommending a grant to The HEADstrong Foundation.
- IRA charitable rollover: Make a gift directly from your IRA to The HEADstrong Foundation by contacting your financial institution.
- Make a reoccurring pledge for up to 5 years.
- Retirement assets, such as a gift from your IRA, 401k, 403b, pension, or other tax-deferred plan.
- Wills and trusts: In your estate plan you can include verbiage stating you want specific funds directed towards HEADstrong.
- Establish a Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Trust to receive income for life and additional tax benefits.
- Life Insurance, if your life insurance policy is no longer needed or will no longer benefit your survivors.
- Matching gifts: Make a gift and have it matched by your participating employer. Check with your employer today to see if they have a matching program in place.
- Corporate Partnerships: Make a contribution, sponsor an event, engage your business, etc.
- Real estate, such as your home, vacation property, land, or commercial property. If you own appreciated real property, you can avoid paying capital gains tax by making a gift to The HEADstrong Foundation.
Interested in Paying It Forward, Contact Cheryl Colleluori, HEADstrong Foundation President, at firstname.lastname@example.org