HEADstrong Foundation seeks Administrative Intern
HEADstrong Foundation, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve lives affected by cancer located in Holmes, Delaware County, Pennsylvania is seeking administrative intern to assist with fundraising efforts. This position has an immediate start date and requires a commitment of 7 – 10 hours per week. Work hours are flexible.
The HEADstrong Foundation was established in 2006 by founder, Nicholas “HEAD” Colleluori, who succumbed to non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, after a relentless 14-month battle with the disease. Inspired through his own experience and constructed on the simplicity of identifying everyday things taken for granted while discovering ways of improving the quality of life for patients and families, HEADstrong Foundation’s agenda was clearly defined. His final wishes were that others would benefit from the life that he lived.
HEADstrong is a volunteer organization and depends greatly on the generosity of contributions, corporate sponsorship, partners in the fight, private foundations, individual donors and the lacrosse community.
With a new diagnosis every 3 minutes, the demand for assistance and services has never been greater. Your involvement will be instrumental in changing the game for patients and families.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and judgment
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines
- Professional demeanor
Interns will be performing the following tasks:
- Administers on-going fundraising programs by recording and tracking campaign and/or special projects (e.g. prize distribution, volunteer coordination, event logistics coordination, etc.
- Provides administrative and clerical support for Project Game Day including but not limited to calling schools and assisting with packing and shipping materials.
- Maintains assigned office, program and event records, files, and databases.
Benefits & Opportunities:
- Experience working at a nonprofit organization
- Collaboration within a positive team environment
- Networking with other nonprofit professionals
- Resume builder
To apply: please email resume and cover letter to Cheryl Colleluori – firstname.lastname@example.org.